We are starting preparations for the 2015/16 academic year and will shortly be co-ordinating the rollover of current 2014/15 lists to Session 2015/16.
As part of this process we will shortly create a new Session 2015/16 time period. This allows:
a) Brand new lists to be attached to Session 2015/16
b) Current 2014/15 lists to be rolled over to Session 2015/16
IMPORTANT: If you have a current resource list for Session 2014/15 DO NOT change the time period on your list.
Once roll-over is complete you will have two versions of your list, a 2014/15 version and a 2015/16 version.
– Previous lists will continue to be available to students.
– Rolled over lists will be available for editing and updating to allow for changes in content.
– Old versions may be archived.
Do NOT manually change the time period on your list:
– It will overwrite the 2014/15 version of your list.
– Any links in Learn or Moodle to the 2014/15 list will break.
– Students from previous years will no longer have access to their version of the list.
We will circulate information and guidance on what you need to do to ensure the smooth roll-over of your list(s) when we are ready to do this.
More information on the service can be found on the Resource Lists using Talis Aspire webpage and the ResourceLists@Edinburgh Blog.
Our Library Learning Services team are also happy to come out to Schools to do group demos or one to ones. If you’re interested in this please email IS.Helpline @ ed.ac.uk
Library Learning Services Assistant