Between Friday 5th and Monday 8th June we will roll over published lists from 2014/15 to 2015/16.
- Only published 2014/15 lists will be rolled over.
- Lists which are not associated with the 2014/15 time period will NOT be rolled over.
- NO ACTION is required for 2015/16 list(S)
- Unpublished changes on your 2014/15 list(s) will not be rolled over to the new list.
- Please ensure that you publish any changes to your 2014/15 list(s) before Friday 5th June.
- During the rollover period (5-8th June) you should not edit or publish ANY lists.
You will be able to edit lists as usual, from Tuesday 9th June.
When rollover is complete, you will have two versions of your list(s) – a 2014/15 version and a draft 2015/16 version
- All lists rolled over to 2015/16 will be in DRAFT.
- Course Organisers are encouraged to review and revise their lists before publishing for the new academic year.
- Previous lists (2014/15) will continue to be available to students
- You may archive old versions (2014/15) of your list(s)
More information on the service can be found on the Resource Lists using Talis Aspire webpage and the ResourceLists@Edinburgh Blog.
Our Library Learning Services team are also happy to come out to Schools to do group demonstrations or one to ones. If you’re interested in this please email IS.Helpline @ ed.ac.uk
Library Learning Services Assistant