Rollover of published lists from 2014/15 to 2015/16 has commenced and will run until Monday 8th June.
During the rollover period you should not edit or publish ANY lists.
- Only published 2014/15 lists will be rolled over.
- Lists which are not associated with the 2014/15 time period will NOT be rolled over.
- NO ACTION is required for 2015/16 list(S)
- All lists rolled over to 2015/16 will be in DRAFT.
From Monday 8th June:
- Course Organisers are encouraged to review and revise their lists before publishing for the new academic year.
- Previous lists (2014/15) will continue to be available to students
- You may archive old versions (2014/15) of your list(s)
An email will be sent out to advise when rollover is complete.
If you have any questions about rollover, please get in touch Library.Learning@ed.ac.uk
More information on the service can be found on the Resource Lists using Talis Aspire webpage and the ResourceLists@Edinburgh Blog.
Our Library Learning Services team are also happy to come out to Schools to do group demonstrations or one to ones. If you’re interested in this please email IS.Helpline @ ed.ac.uk
Library Learning Services Assistant