A range of training courses on research data management (RDM) in the form of half-day courses and seminars have been created to help you with research data management issues, and are now available for booking on the MyEd booking system:
- Research Data Management Programme at the University of Edinburgh
- Good practice in research data management
- Creating a data management plan for your grant application
- Handling data using SPSS (based on the MANTRA module)
- Handling data with ArcGIS (based on the MANTRA module)
These courses and seminars aim to equip researchers, postgraduate research students and research support staff with a grounded understanding in data management issues and data handling.
If you manage research data, provide support for research, or are interested in finding out more about efficient and effective ways of managing your research data these course will be for you.
For detailed information about these courses please go to: http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/information-services/research-support/data-management/rdm-training
We are also happy to arrange tailored sessions for researchers and research support staff in aspects of research data management from planning through to depositing. Please contact us at IS.Helpline@ed.ac.uk if you would like to arrange a training session.
Senior Research Data Officer
Library & University Collections, IS