The Library now subscribes to the Journal of Computational Biology. It publishes in-depth statistical, mathematical, and computational analysis of methods, as well as their practical impact.
Journal of Computational Biology coverage includes:
- Mathematical modeling and simulation
- Distributed and parallel biological computing
- Designing biological databases
- Pattern matching and pattern detection
- Linking disparate databases and data
- New tools for computational biology
- Relational and object-oriented database technology for bioinformatics
- Biological expert system design and use
- Reasoning by analogy, hypothesis formation, and testing by machine
- Management of biological databases
This e-journal has been added to DiscoverEd. Access is back to Vol.1 (1994).
We have a new e-journal subscription – 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing.
3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing is a peer-reviewed journal that provides a forum for world-class research in additive manufacturing and related technologies. The Journal explores emerging challenges and opportunities ranging from new developments of processes and materials, to new simulation and design tools, and informative applications and case studies. Novel applications in new areas, such as medicine, education, bio-printing, food printing, art and architecture, are also encouraged.
The Journal addresses the important questions surrounding this powerful and growing field, including issues in policy and law, intellectual property, data standards, safety and liability, environmental impact, social, economic, and humanitarian implications, and emerging business models at the industrial and consumer scales.