The Library now subscribes to the Journal of Computational Biology. It publishes in-depth statistical, mathematical, and computational analysis of methods, as well as their practical impact.
Journal of Computational Biology coverage includes:
- Mathematical modeling and simulation
- Distributed and parallel biological computing
- Designing biological databases
- Pattern matching and pattern detection
- Linking disparate databases and data
- New tools for computational biology
- Relational and object-oriented database technology for bioinformatics
- Biological expert system design and use
- Reasoning by analogy, hypothesis formation, and testing by machine
- Management of biological databases
This e-journal has been added to DiscoverEd. Access is back to Vol.1 (1994).