We have updated our holdings to Sustainable Organization Library. New e-journal and e-book content has been added to DiscoverEd.
The Journal of Sustainable Mobility (ISSN 2053-2350) is a new peer-reviewed journal that provides an interdisciplinary forum for the exchange of innovative and empirically sound research on sustainable transportation. The Journal of Sustainable Mobility is published in association with Cranfield University, Nottingham Business School and The Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS).
The Journal of Sustainable Mobility publishes on topics including, but not limited to, the following:
- Low-carbon vehicle technologies
- Renewable/clean/green technologies
- Biofuels and other sources of renewable energy
- Transportation management systems
- Vehicle emission controls
- Sustainable transport policies and governance
- Corporate sustainability
- Historical review of the automotive and oil industries and transport management systems
- Comparative studies of national and regional approaches to technology development and environmental control
- Case studies of innovations in technology, business models, and policy initiatives in relation to sustainable mobility
Dō Sustainability E-books – 50 new titles. DōShorts are a collection of concise, high-quality books for professionals. They address one sustainability challenge at a time and can be read in 90 minutes. The collection includes practical “how to” guides as well as framework pieces and business briefings that give an expert overview of cutting-edge developments in a wide range of fields.
See the full list at http://www.ingentaconnect.com.ezproxy.is.ed.ac.uk/content/dos
The full list of Sustainable Organization Library content can be browsed at http://www.ezproxy.is.ed.ac.uk/login?url=http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/collection/gse_susorg2013. Individual records have been added to DiscoverEd. Sustainable Organization Library can also be accessed from the Business Databases AZ list.