On Wednesday November 5th from 10am-12pm come and find out about Collaborate!
Collaborate is the University Supported Virtual Classroom and/or Meeting tool and as students you can access Collaborate via the MyEd Portal.
Why use Collaborate?
- Great for online Group Work, Study Groups or Meetings
- It’s FREE!
- Once you have set up the meeting you can invite people from within, or outside, the University, you just need their email address.
- It’s supported by the University through IS Helpline
Collaborate is a great resource for study groups or other kinds of group work as you don’t have to be in the same location. There are many different tools within Collaborate to make your group work as successful as it would be if you met up in person.
- Interactive Whiteboard (great for brainstorming)
- Application/Desktop Sharing (great to work on shared documents)
- Load & Display PowerPoints (great for presenting)
- Share & Transfer Files (great for sharing)
We will be having a LIVE! Collaborate Session during the Pop Up Library…come join in and see what Collaborate is all about!
(this session will be open from 05-Nov-2014 09:30 to 12:30 we would love to see you then)
All you need to get started is a computer (or mobile device) and internet connection!
The Collaborate Team