Last year LibSmart 1 was launched with the aim of helping students develop their information literacy skills. The feedback has led to LibSmart 2!
This new resource consists of subject specific modules and allows you to pick and choose the most relevant modules to your research.
- Business information
- Data mindfulness: finding and managing data for your dissertation
- Digital news sources
- Digital primary sources and digital scholarship
- Finding and using digital images
- Health literature
- Information resources for government and policy research
- Legal information
- Special Collections Fundamentals
- Literature searching for systematic reviews
Full detail of both courses is available at: