Get the Best from the Library is written by the Academic Support Librarians at the University of Edinburgh.
Did you know that we:
- Provide advice and assistance on using library sites and services.
- Demonstrate the use of information resources by arranging subject-specific information skills sessions.
- Show you how to save time by making you aware of the full range of library services.
- Give you help with your research by arranging one to one advice sessions.
- Provide information skills sessions for your students, including basic library induction and advanced training sessions.
Find your Academic Support Librarian here.