I’m pleased to let you know that Manchester University Press (MUP) have opened up access to their 12 e-book collections until 30th June 2020 in light of the Covid-19 outbreak.
While the University Library already has access to a large number of e-books published by MUP, and already subscribes to 1 of the 12 collections, this extended access opens up a wide range of e-books that we’ve not had access to before for a limited period of time.
Each collection presents an easy-to-use online archive, aiming to provide access to the most recent content in each of their respective fields. MUP collections are updated annually, to ensure that each year there is new content for exploration and study.
The 12 collections available to the University Library are:
- Manchester Film Studies.
- Manchester Gothic.
- Manchester History of Medicine.
- Manchester International Relations.
- Manchester Literature Studies.
- Manchester Medieval Sources [Note: we already subscribe to this resource so access will continue after 30 June.]
- Manchester Medieval Studies.
- Manchester Political Studies.
- Manchester Religious Studies.
- Manchester Security.
- Manchester Shakespeare.
- Manchester Studies in Imperialism
To access all of the extended content from Manchester University Press go to Temporary access to additional e-books and other e-resources. Why not take a look at some of the other resources on this page that are currently on offer as they may hold material you wouldn’t normally be able to get access to? New resources are added as the Library become aware of them.
Caroline Stirling – Academic Support Librarian for School of Social and Political Science