1. Introducing The New Sherpa Data Model and API. Adam Field, Jisc
2. Evaluating the performance of OAI-PMH and ResourceSync 2. Evaluating the performance of OAI-PMH and ResourceSync. Nancy Pontika, CORE, Open University
3. No need to dive for this PEARL. Elena Menendez- Alonso & Calry Seller, the University of Plymouth Library
4. Monographopoly, the University of Northampton Library & Learning Services
5. Keeping data safe: how to implement a secure repository. Tom Renner, Haplo.
6. Game of Open Access Catherine Parker, University of Huddersfield
7. The Openness Timeline. Valerie McCutcheon, University of Glasgow
8. Encouraging Open Access and supporting research impact a data-driven approach. Carly Seller (Open Access Repository Officer), Elena Menéndez-Alonso (Research Repository & Curation Manager) and Kim Davies (Information Specialist)
9. Promoting the Open Access agenda through the use of Virtual Learning Environment. Karol Kosinski, University of Worcester
10. Enhanced interoperability for multiple platforms funded by the OpenAIRE project. Andrea Bollini, Claudio Cortese and Susanna Mornati, 4Science
11. Increasing FAIR Data Capture Through ELN – Repository Integration. Richard Adams, Research Space.