uCreate Studio is the University of Edinburgh’s community makerspace and located in Room 1.12 of the Main Library, and offers equipment, advice, trainng and support to help you make just about anything.
Free to use 8am – 1am 7 days a week!
What’s on offer at uCreate Studio?
Tools & technologies
- 3D printing
- 3D scanning
- CNC milling
- Virtual & augmented reality
- Vacuum forming
- Die cutting
Project advice and support
- Mondays & Tuesdays 10am – 4pm
- Wednesdays 10am – 7pm
Workshops to help you learn and make
- Wednesday & Friday afternoons
- Upcoming sessions listed at events.ed.ac.uk
- Every Friday 10am – 2pm
- Just swing by to find out more, learn new skills and meet other makers
You can also book an induction at www.ucreate.studio.