This event will be open to all – researchers, postgraduate students, librarians, archivists and research managers – will take place on Wednesday, 7th February 2018 from 13.00 – 16.00 in the Boardroom of the National Library of Scotland (NLS), George IV Bridge.
- Specially designed for the needs of general linguists and typologists.
- Enables simultaneous complex searches across dozens of languages on hundreds of linguistic phenomena.
- Naturalistic examples illustrate each linguistic phenomenon, together with interlinear glossing and free translation.
- There is a focus on small and endangered languages.
- Permits access to unlimited number of simultaneous users.
- User guide available.
- Trial access available until 31st March 2018.