There is a wide range of study space available across the University, full details of which – completely with interactive map – may be checked here.
However, as the exam period approaches, additional space has now been made available.
David Hume Tower
- Rooms LG06, LG09, LG10, LG11: 08:30-22:00 on 16 and 17 April and from 23 April to 20 May
- Room LG07: 08:30-22:00 on 16 to 20 April and from 22 April to 20 May
- Room LG08: 08:30-22:00 on 16 to 19 April and from 21 April to 20 May
- 1st floor meeting rooms 1.07, 1.09 and 1.11: 07:30-02:00 from 16 April to 20 May.
- 6th floor Centre for Research Collections (CRC) research suite: 09:00-19:00 Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays and 09:00-17:00 Thursdays & Fridays, from 18 April to 20 May.
(Please note that users of this facility will need to sign in first of all at the CRC reception desk and that CRC study regulations will apply.)