Cite Them Right online, which is in the Databases A-Z list, is a comprehensive guide to referencing almost anything you will come across in the course of your studies or research. It has just launched a Referencing Tutorial.
Direct access to the Tutorial is here. You will have the option to create an account to sign in as an authenticated user so that the Tutorial can remember your progress, or to explore freely without signing in and therefore without remembering your progress.
This tutorial is made-up of 11 short, self-contained topics, which you can explore and revisit at any time.
- What is referencing and why it matters
- What sources are appropriate to reference
- How to avoid plagiarism
- How to insert citations into your text
- Incorporating the work of others into your writing
- Documenting the full reference details