The Law Library now is part of the Click & Collect Service!
The Click & Collect service has been expanding since it’s launch in Feb 2021. As of 29th March 2021 staff and students are able to place Click & Collect requests for print material from the Law Library collections.
The Law Library resources are in addition to those already available from the Main Library, New College Library, ECA Library and University Collections Facilities. Items based at other site libraries are not yet available for Click & Collect.
To order a book collection using the service:
- Place your request through DiscoverEd.
- You can order up 3 Click & Collect items at any one time. The maximum number of requests covers your total current Click & Collect requests.
- All items requested should be collected from the Main Library as the Law Library remains closed.
- Staff will undertake retrievals of items requested from the Law Library once a week (Tuesdays). So depending on when you place your request it may mean that it may take over a week for you to receive an email notification that your requested item is available for collection.
- Once you have received an email notification that your requested Law Library item is available you should make a booking to collect your item from the Main Library.
Full details of the service are available on the main Library Click and Collect Service webpages:
Don’t forget that the Scan & Deliver Service is also available to you!