The Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD) content is now live in Academic Video Online: Premium (111 titles), ASCD is exclusive to Alexander Street.
ASCD is a global leader in developing and producing innovative content and services to support educational leadership and training for success in the classroom. ASCD represents a global community of 125,000 members, including superintendents, principals, teachers, and advocates from more than 138 countries. Its award-winning video catalogue illustrates classroom scenes of effective, research-based teaching practices and offers advice from top education experts to help bring school improvement ideas and strategies to life.
The ASCD catalogue of video includes a substantive list of demonstration videos, instruction, strategy, and analysis.
- Unpacking the Common Core Standards Using the UbD Framework
- ASCD Master Class Leadership Series
- How to Prepare Students for Standardized Tests
- Instructional Strategies for the Differentiated Classroom
- Giving Effective Feedback to Your Students
- Integrating Literacy into Curriculum
- Best Practices in Action: Using Analogies to Enhance Background Knowledge
- A Visit to a Data-Driven School District
- Leadership Strategies for Principals
- Getting Results with Curriculum Mapping